Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife, Erica, have been married for nearly a quarter century, and they have three kids whom they love with all their hearts.
Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Listen louder than you sing: inside the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- Fake grenade prompts evacuation of Taylorsville Elementary
- Utah tourism office unveils three-year plan to keep visitors and money rolling in
- Yo-Yo Ma serenades newly-vaccinated at inoculation clinic