Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife, Erica, have been married for nearly a quarter century, and they have three kids whom they love with all their hearts.
Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah karaoke lounge asks board for liquor license
- Unified Police, FBI arrest suspected serial bank robber
- Lunar eclipse during supermoon set for early Wednesday morning
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Alpine Home Medical’s Best Of Medical Equipment 2019: Mobility Scooters
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Air quality “unhealthy” for all near Spanish Fork
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Gearing up for the Xbox Series X, Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X