Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife, Erica, have been married for nearly a quarter century, and they have three kids whom they love with all their hearts.
Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- Reflecting on lessons learned, new information one-year after Utah earthquake
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Justin Gordon, Utah County Sheriff’s Office
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- Arrests made in likely murder of missing Kearns woman