Sheryl was News Director for 15 years at KSL Newsradio before moving to an all digital role as Director of Audience development in January of 2018. Sheryl is often recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and the Radio Television Digital News Association, and is a current Regional Director and board member of RTDNA, as well as the Utah Headliners, the local SPJ chapter. In 2004 she won an Edward R. Murrow award for the Best News Reporting in a series for a piece on children growing up in drug homes. She enjoys comic book movies, cheering for the University of Utah teams and carbs.
Contact Sheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Over a dozen men arrested in online enticement sting
- Candidate Conversation: Eric Eliason for 1st District, Congress
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- Gateway Mall owners say crime is down 79%