Sheryl was News Director for 15 years at KSL Newsradio before moving to an all digital role as Director of Audience development in January of 2018. Sheryl is often recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and the Radio Television Digital News Association, and is a current Regional Director and board member of RTDNA, as well as the Utah Headliners, the local SPJ chapter. In 2004 she won an Edward R. Murrow award for the Best News Reporting in a series for a piece on children growing up in drug homes. She enjoys comic book movies, cheering for the University of Utah teams and carbs.
Contact Sheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mary Poppins meets James Bond: Will Meghan and Harry hire a Norland nanny for the royal baby?
- UVU students win records fight over campus police reports
- Drugs and other crimes still a big problem in county jails
- BYU Study: Drinking High-Fat Milk Connected With Biological Aging
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- Only-child doesn’t need to be lonely child during the pandemic
- Child poverty in Utah is down from last year
- Woman killed by ex-husband in apparent murder-suicide in Cache County