“Because every time I walk into class with a bad mood and Mr. Steele makes and entrance, he always brings a smile to my face.”
Submitted by: Tayshaun Cone
“He is very understanding. He doesn’t waist time he just gets straight to the point. He helps us and waits when we don’t understand. He always gives us the best chance.”
Submitted by: Brookelyn Hill
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School