The following was submitted by Beverly Watkins.
“I feel that my life has been greatly blessed by this beautiful woman. We have been associated for the past 30 years as Health Science teachers in the HOSA organization. (Health Occupations Students of America)
Denise is the State of Utah HOSA advisor responsible for over 5,000 students, which, is a full time job in itself, and she teaches about 36 students per class. She also is a mother of four and wife of a bishop. This woman never sleeps and gives more than 100% to teaching every day.
She is so professional and has a great creative way of teaching focus learning labs, dissections, etc.
She expects a great deal from each student and gets the results back she asks for. Most of her students have on to obtain a medical degree of some kind. She gives up her lunch hour to have study hour as well as before and after school.
When we go to the National competitions her students place very high in winning medals and special awards.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?