Mrs. Bridges has to be one of my most favorite teachers of all time. She is so passionate about teaching English even though she has taught for over 30 years. Sadly, she will be retiring this year. I wish she would stay one more year so I could take her College writing class. Her lessons are amazing and original. She has a unique way of putting grammar rules with lyrics. She cares about each of her students and loves to see them improve every day. She is such a positive person and she has helped many students become passionate about writing. It is not an easy class, but we will worth the work you have to put into it.
Just to tell you how amazing Mrs. Bridges is, I just received my ACT score and my score went from a 24 last year to a 35 in the English Section. That is an increase in 11 points in one year. I really love school because of her!
My sister took her College writing class four years ago and said it was amazing. It has helped her tremendously throughout her college years. My sister will be graduating in Education this month and attributes a lot of her success to Mrs. Bridges. I am so grateful for Mrs. Bridges and her willingness to help me become a better student. My only wish is that she would stay one more year!
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘Diesel Brothers’ ordered to pay $850k for violating Clean Air Act
- UPDATE: Family confirms remains found at Daybell home are missing children
- Volunteers of America
- Earthquake in Utah causes chemical spill at Kennecott plant, but no danger to public health
- Anti-mask crowd fills Utah County Commission meeting on mask mandate, meeting abruptly called off
- Mail-in mistakes: how to make sure your ballot and vote count
- Fireworks and pets: keeping furry friends safe during firework season
- We have a wiener! Joey Chestnut eats 71 hot dogs for title
- Possible coronavirus on cruise ship causes huge problems for Utah couple
- Mary Kaye Huntsman talks: politics, international pressure and Russia