“Ms. Frostl has such an incredible way of reaching my 7 year old daughter and making learning fun for her.
My daughter comes home from her day inspired to learn more, read more and continue everyday with a positive attitude. We find that Ms. Frostl’s kindness is limitless and the time she takes with her students to make sure they understand the concept being taught, is priceless. My daughter will repeat the best little poems that she learned while doing her math homework and it’s amazing to watch her excitement as she completes each problem correctly.
When your daughter wants to go to school on Saturday and Sunday, you know you have a teacher.”
Submitted by: Amy Mickelson
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
Today’s Top Stories
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- How to care for Poinsettias
- Dave & Dujanovic: Conceal or reveal jail mugshots?
- New restrictions on fireworks to keep Utah residents safe
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- KSL NewsRadio Announces New Show, Programming Lineup
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets
- ERA Utah supporters hold rally at the State Capitol building
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail