“Ms. Frostl has such an incredible way of reaching my 7 year old daughter and making learning fun for her.
My daughter comes home from her day inspired to learn more, read more and continue everyday with a positive attitude. We find that Ms. Frostl’s kindness is limitless and the time she takes with her students to make sure they understand the concept being taught, is priceless. My daughter will repeat the best little poems that she learned while doing her math homework and it’s amazing to watch her excitement as she completes each problem correctly.
When your daughter wants to go to school on Saturday and Sunday, you know you have a teacher.”
Submitted by: Amy Mickelson
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
Today’s Top Stories
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- LSU QB Joe Burrow wins Heisman Trophy in landslide vote
- Earthquake damage shuts down Magna fire station
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- As bitcoin surges, prominent cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase aims to go public
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Bill that would ban on sharing intimate photo evidence passes Legislature
- Layton Utah Temple site announced
- Sri Lanka bombing suspects may still be on the run, police warn