I have Melinda for math and I’ve always struggled with math until I transferred to Valley High and went to Melinda’s class. It’s funny though because pretty much no one likes math right? But Melinda just has this radiating positivity that rubs off on everyone she comes in contact with while making learning my worse subject enjoyable. Not only does she teach math but she also helps me in any of my classes. She’s even stayed after school was out (to about 7pm might I add) to help me fill out an application for a job I was trying to get. Melinda coached me to get to school and finish my work that needed to be done in order to graduate. Melinda is not only my teacher and coach, but she is my friend. She helped me come out of my shell and become the person I am now. Without her help it would have been even harder to get the desire to graduate but with her motivation I’m now caught up with all my credits and ready to graduate from Valley High School! Melinda goes above and beyond for her students, it may be her job but she puts her heart into helping others. I can’t think of anyone else who deserves this more than my teacher and friend Melinda.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Courage Reins
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…