“Nicole’s first year teaching was 2019-2020 – during the pandemic! She has a hearing impairment and relies on reading lips. Masks hinder that but she has been able to work around it. She loves her students and does her best to help them during these trying times. Even though this is only her second year teaching, students and parents have requested her. She is an amazing English Teacher at TH Bell Jr. High.”
Submitted by: Tina Fulgham
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Rebecca Mikkelsen – Washington Terrace Elementary
- What makes soda so addictive?
- Another 4.4 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week
- Could Joseph Smith’s First Vision have happened on March 26, 200 years ago?
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Fake news: what it is, and how it can influence politics
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- 8 injured after car hits TRAX