Our family has had to move a couple times in the past year after selling our home and trying to find our current home. With that situation my daughter has had to switch school a couple of times which has not been easy for her. I had switched her to Timpanogos Academy after the school year had already begun and Mrs. Cannon made the switch so easy. She had made sure to find my daughter a buddy to help her out throughout the day so that my daughter would know where she needed to be at all times. Mrs. Cannon made sure that my daughter could find me at the end of the day when it was time for me to pick her up, she walked my daughter to our meeting spot after school for the whole first week until she knew that my daughter felt comfortable enough to do it on her own. She would update me on my daughter’s progress every time she saw me and made sure I knew how great my daughter was doing. All of her actions have shown me how much she cares about her students. She is a wonderful teacher and my daughter has been learning so much in her class. I cannot say enough about how great she is and so grateful that she made the transitions from schools go so smoothly for me and my daughter. My daughter tells me this is the best school she has gone to and I know that is due to her teacher!
Today’s Top Stories
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- Is it time to scrap straight-ticket voting in Utah?
- Utah Poison Control Center says they need a funding bump to continue
- Call before you dig: Stay safe during your home projects
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- Jon Huntsman Jr. decides against write-in run for governor
- Misdemeanor trial date set for Lori Vallow Daybell
- Bill merging Health and Human Services with UDOH passes committee
- Avalanche victim identified as long-time Park City resident
- Sir Paul McCartney makes his own guitar picks by crushing pennies under trains