Who volunteered to wear a wire and try to get Josh Powell to confess?
What is the name of the town where Michael Powell's car was discovered?
Detectives located and seized Michael’s 1997 Ford Taurus from Lindell Auto, a salvage yard in Pendleton, OR. Michael sold the car there for $100 on Dec. 23, 2009. This was just two weeks after the disappearance of Michael’s sister-in-law, Susan Powell.
This major multi-state operation authorized wire taps for Josh and Steve Powell and led to a raid of Steve's house in Puyallup, WA was named____________.
Operation Tsunami, a series of coordinated events in multiple states, was meant to get Josh and Steve Powell talking. These events included a public search of abandoned mines near Ely, NV. and a “Remember Me” honk-and-wave in Puyallup, WA.
What was the name of Steve Powell's musical alter-ego?
What day was Susan Powell reported missing?
Share your Results:
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I want a future’: Global youth protests urge climate action
- Big earthquakes raise interest in West Coast warning system
- What Options Do You Have If You Aren’t Comfortable with the Upcoming School Year? 5…
- Police trying to pinpoint driver in deadly crash that killed 16-year-old girl
- Planned execution of Native American man stirs emotion within tribe
- Fired U of U detective refutes claims made by school about her dismissal
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- In-depth: Black police officers talk race relations in Utah
- Large police presence near Rose Park
- Donovan Mitchell tests positive for COVID-19