A 24-year-old man is in critical condition after a car accident at Mountain View Corridor and 140000 South in Herriman this morning.
Unified Police Department received a call at 8:59 a.m. about a crash involving two vehicles, one green truck and one white truck. The driver of the green truck ran a red light, and was hit by the white truck, says UPD Lt. Brian Lohrke.
“The green truck was tagged on the back end, causing it to spin and go into a tumble down the field,” says Lt. Lohrke.
When emergency crews arrived on scene, they found the man in critical condition after being ejected from the vehicle. There was a female passenger in the car, but she did not sustain any serious injuries.
The green truck was listed as stolen yesterday in South Salt Lake. The driver of the white truck did not receive any injuries.
The crash scene is now all clear and all lanes are open.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sandy City officials mourn police chief
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- CNN and ‘Sesame Street’ to host a town hall addressing racism
- All-clear given at Lone Peak High School after possible “wrong school” threat
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Washington D.C. mayor refutes Lee’s claims about Utah National Guard hotel eviction
- New Gaza rockets disrupt Israel, Islamic Jihad cease-fire