Murray, UT—Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams and House Speaker Greg Hughes announced the new sober living housing program on Monday.
It places people in safe, affordable housing while continuing to receive treatment for substance use.
The sober living voucher program, in partnership with the Department of Workforce Services, pays housing costs for eligible clients as they look for jobs and get back on their feet.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- ERA Utah supporters hold rally at the State Capitol building
- Heart of Utah: Storytelling festival helps young performers find their voices
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- Wyoming GOP vote to censure Rep. Liz Cheney over impeachment vote
- Son of infamous polygamist leader, Warren Jeffs, is dead
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire