Murray, UT—Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams and House Speaker Greg Hughes announced the new sober living housing program on Monday.
It places people in safe, affordable housing while continuing to receive treatment for substance use.
The sober living voucher program, in partnership with the Department of Workforce Services, pays housing costs for eligible clients as they look for jobs and get back on their feet.
Today’s Top Stories
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Over a dozen men arrested in online enticement sting
- Candidate Conversation: Eric Eliason for 1st District, Congress
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- Gateway Mall owners say crime is down 79%