MURRAY – Murray Police say one man is dead and a second person on the run today after a shooting at Murray apartment complex Thursday afternoon.
Officer Ken Bass say they got the call about shots fired about 3:15 P.M. at about 4200 South and Jummer Way.
“Inside they located a 59-year-old male who was a victim of gunshots. He was killed at the scene,” Bass said.
Officers are still trying to track down footage of their shooting suspect. Bass says they have interviewed witnesses, but haven’t been able to narrow down a description of the shooter.
No other details about the shooting were released. The story will be updated as more information is released.
BREAKING: 59y/o man shot and killed in #Murray apartment complex near 4200 S Main St., shooter on the run. Witness/neighbor tells me “The shots were so loud I hid under my bar I was terrified” says he saw the man run with the gun @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/ykiHQSPFqM
— Nicole Vowell (@NicoleVowellKSL) March 29, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- FanX files motion to avoid legal bills
- UPDATED: Six-year-old girl dies on golf course after being hit by dad’s golf ball
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- Courage Reins
- Emery, Cougars heat up in rout of Aggies | 95-80
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93