This article is sponsored by Progressive Power Solutions. Progressive Power designs, installs and maintains residential and commercial solar. They specialize in the solar + storage solutions. They also troubleshoot and fix solar installs done incorrectly by other installers.
All of their installers are licensed and led by NABCEP certified individuals insuring high quality installs. Visit them online at ppsolar.com.
“I believe in treating others the way i would like to be treated. This governs the way i do business.” – Norman Harrison C.E.O.
SALT LAKE CITY — KSL Newsradio has announced its programming lineup for the 188th Semi-annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
A special edition of KSL Greenhouse will air Saturday morning at 8:00, followed by coverage from Temple Square starting at 9:30 and the first session at 10:00.
At noon, between General Conference sessions, Lindsay Aerts, the host of The Mom Show, will anchor a special event called “Modern Day Motherhood Myths,” examining social media, media images and other messaging that can make moms feel inadequate.
At 1 pm, Dave Noriega and Debbie Dujanovic, the hosts of Dave & Dujanovic, look into whether elementary schools are geared to help girls succeed while failing to do the same for boys, in a special hour entitled “Boosting Our Boys’ Grades.”
The Saturday afternoon session of General Conference begins at 2 pm, followed by Amanda Dickson, host of Utah’s Morning News and A Woman’s View, in a program called “Seeking a Path to Safety,” which will delve into the roles of law enforcement, mental health, government and the family in stopping mass shootings.
Sunday morning at 8:00, Dickson returns to the airwaves with a special edition of A Woman’s View, followed by Doug Wright’s Everyday Lives, Everyday Values. Music and the Spoken Word airs at 9:30, followed by the first Sunday session of General Conference starting at 10:00.
At noon, Marc Giauque, KSL Newsradio News Director, hosts a special hour of coverage featuring LDS Church President Russell M. Nelson. “Opening Nations and Hearts” will explore President Nelson’s new book as well as preview his upcoming world tour.
At 1 pm, Doug Wright hosts “Trek, the Movie,” sponsored by Excel Entertainment.
The final Sunday session of General Conference will air starting at 2 pm.
All Conference programming will stream live at staging.kslnewsradio.com and on the KSL Newsradio app.
Today’s Top Stories
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- JayMac’s opinion: The brat brawl between Pelosi and Trump. Who’s right? Both wrong.
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison
- Abandoned sacred places around the world
- Utah man charged for alleged involvement in violent U.S. Capitol rally
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Wild Parsnip, toxic plant that can cause 3rd degree blisters, sighted in Utah
- Small cans lead to big sales for Coca-Cola
- New US-Mexico border barrier charts tricky course near homes
- Italians sing together as radio stations unite to broadcast the national anthem