TAYLORSVILLE — Fire destroyed a mobile home here on Saturday night, though firefighters were able to protect other homes in the neighborhood.
The Unified Fire Authority said three people were home at 794 West Mt. Tuscarora Dr. when they heard a crackling noise. All three managed to escape the burning home safely.
Firefighters also managed to prevent the fire from spreading to adjacent homes. A pet cat that was in the home at the time of the fire was unaccounted for after firefighters extinguished the flames.
Damage was estimated at $120,000.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- Police investigate early morning murder in Avenues
- Church services can resume, National Guard will play bigger role in testing for coronavirus in Utah
- ‘Real Housewives of Salt Lake City’ star faces federal fraud charges for…
- Detective Morzelewski, Cottonwood Heights PD