SALT LAKE CITY – Utah Transit Authority announced an increase in TRAX service for the upcoming FanX at Salt Lake Comic Convention at the Salt Palace this weekend.
Heading to @fanxsaltlake this week? We’ve got longer TRAX trains on Thursday and Friday and 10-minute Blue Line service on Saturday for the event. https://t.co/SvBhFAweos #fanx18 pic.twitter.com/1DuizhzoaN
— UTA (@RideUTA) September 4, 2018
On Thursday and Friday UTA will have longer trains on all TRAX lines. Passengers can catch a train every fifteen minutes on all of them as well.
On Saturday the Blue Line heading north will run every 10 minutes for riders from 8 am to 10 pm and UTA will provide longer trains. For those trying to get there or leave before or after those hours, the service will run every 20 minutes.The timing for southbound trains will alternate between 5 and 15 minutes to average 10. The department’s officials say they cannot predict exact 10 minutes due to traffic signals and other TRAX lines.
The department will also have more cars on the Green Line, but will run only every 20 minutes. The agency says the Red Line will have regular services all day every 20 minutes.
Today’s Top Stories
- Holladay Arts Council
- Donovan Mitchell and mom talk about growing up Spida
- Predawn fire guts old church housing New York’s Liberty Bell
- Huge haul of treasure stolen in German castle vault heist
- New “return to work” initiative for Utahns who lost jobs due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Draper confirms firefighter killed in CA is one of theirs
- Wildlife resources officers seek information in deer poaching case
- 2 injured in early morning house fire in Layton
- Eilish, who gives voice to troubled youth, tops the Grammys
- Facts, not fear: KSL NewsRadio’s coronavirus resource center