LAYTON — Police say they have a man in custody as their suspect for a burglary and lewdness case from earlier this year.
Layton officers say a man broke into a family’s home and was recorded on a baby cam performing lewd acts while a baby slept in its crib and the baby’s mother was asleep in her bed.
At the time, Layton P.D. asked the public for help in identifying the suspect — but indicate they identified 28-year-old Jonathan Gonzalez as a person of interest early in their investigation.
They arrested Gonzalez Wednesday and booked him into the Davis County Jail on charges of burglary, lewdness, and lewdness involving a child.
Investigators don’t believe there are any other victims related to this case.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- This Army veteran is helping to take the fight to lung cancer
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- How to care for Poinsettias
- Heart of Utah: Storytelling festival helps young performers find their voices
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Trial date set in wrongful death lawsuit for Susan Powell’s sons
- Pope sends strong message to US Catholics after Floyd death
- Salt Lake City man charged with attempted murder following road rage incident