Police are releasing more information on an attempted sexual assault on the University of Utah campus on Saturday, April 13.
The police hope giving more information to the public will help locate the suspect.
Police say they are looking for a 1998-2000 green Toyota Tacoma pickup. The truck has a large bed and it contains a toolbox.
The police are also seeking to speak with anyone who may have been in the area of 500 S. near the Rice-Eccles Stadium at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 13.
If you have seen a truck matching that description or were in the area at that time, police ask that you call them at 801-585-COPS, (801-585-2677).
Today’s Top Stories
- BYU Study: Drinking High-Fat Milk Connected With Biological Aging
- UVU students win records fight over campus police reports
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- Drugs and other crimes still a big problem in county jails
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- The Best Family RV Vacations in Utah: 3 Fun RV Trip Planning Ideas for Your Next Summer Adventure
- How does the Electoral College work?
- Only-child doesn’t need to be lonely child during the pandemic
- Elon Musk wants YOU to build a brain-computer interface Neuralink