PROVO, Utah — Youth Football teams in the Provo area might not be able to play this season after a trailer full of new equipment was stolen early Wednesday morning.
The Provo Youth Football teams are asking for help from the public to find a trailer that housed their 200 brand new helmets and football pads and other related equipment worth around $25,000.
The trailer was stolen from just outside Provo High School where it was parked. Surveillance video from the school showed a dark-colored mid-sized SUV slowly drove up to the trailer with their lights off just before 2 a.m. on Wednesday morning where someone exited the car and guided the driver back to hitch up and drive away.
Anyone with information about the trailer is asked to call Provo Police at 801-852-6210 or email Detective Patterson at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will close Missionary Training Center in Guatemala
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- KSL Greenhouse Show continues Dig Around Town Community Calendar
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say
- US says its airlines can resume limited flights to China
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- Utah Democrats: Board of Education’s Natalie Cline should be held accountable
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- Rescue finds family stranded by bad GPS directions near Arizona Strip