ROY, Utah — A Weber County man faces 36 felonies after investigators say he enticed a 12-year-old boy through an online game.
The Deseret News reports the mother of boy in Wisconsin reported that her son had been enticed into sending extremely sexually explicit photographs and videos to man he met through an online game.
The man reportedly offered the boy $100 dollars in gaming purchases in exchange.
Sheriff’s deputies in Brown County, Wisconsin called Weber County authorities about it. Court documents say they used cellphone data to go to 19-year-old Justin Lee Moore’s home in Roy.
Bail is $200,000 and if Moore makes that bail, he is not supposed to get online or contact any kids.
Today’s Top Stories
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- The national debt could surge prices on goods in a post-pandemic world, says BYU economist
- What you can do right now to stop robocalls
- Ticket buyers, beware: scalpers are out to rip you off
- Salt Lake City man charged with attempted murder following road rage incident
- News Masters of the Universe: Apollo Edition
- How to care for Poinsettias
- Tesla’s Cybertruck is the butt of every internet joke
- Son of infamous polygamist leader, Warren Jeffs, is dead