ROY, Utah — A Weber County man faces 36 felonies after investigators say he enticed a 12-year-old boy through an online game.
The Deseret News reports the mother of boy in Wisconsin reported that her son had been enticed into sending extremely sexually explicit photographs and videos to man he met through an online game.
The man reportedly offered the boy $100 dollars in gaming purchases in exchange.
Sheriff’s deputies in Brown County, Wisconsin called Weber County authorities about it. Court documents say they used cellphone data to go to 19-year-old Justin Lee Moore’s home in Roy.
Bail is $200,000 and if Moore makes that bail, he is not supposed to get online or contact any kids.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Marathon brings road closures Saturday morning
- Marc Miller & Seth Peterson, Probation Officers
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- Friend: no matter what missing girl did, she doesn’t deserve to be shamed
- More stores add facemask requirements, enforcing them is another story
- Lacy Turner, Kaysville Police Department
- Man suspected in freeway stabbing booked into jail, drug use suspected
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Elizabeth Smart reveals details of assault, and what she’s doing about it