Watch a replay of the event below:
Join us on Monday September 30 at 6:00 PM for a special free event with licensed clinical psychologist Dr. Matt Woolley. Dr. Woolley specializes in child, family and adult therapy and joins the KSL podcast Project Recovery With Casey Scott.
Get action steps to open lines of communication, spot early warning signs and set healthy boundaries. Hear more about what you need to know now to avoid problems later. Opportunity to ask questions from an expert. Actionable information for the parents of pre-teens, teenagers and young adults.
To stay updated, RSVP to this event by texting the word TEEN to 57500. You can also stay connected with our Facebook event.
Dr. Wooley works at University of Utah Behavioral Health Clinic, in the Department of Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Division.
His duties include: Individual and family therapy and psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and young adults and their families. Lectures on the topics of psychotherapy, psychological assessment, and child development for psychiatry residents. Psychotherapy supervision for psychiatry residents.
Today’s Top Stories
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- “Judge Judy” ending after 25 seasons
- BYU rallies to beat Tennessee 29-26 in OT
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Fake news: what it is, and how it can influence politics
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- Church leaders break ground for the Auckland New Zealand Temple
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district
- How does lake effect snow work? A primer