Watch a replay of the event below:
Join us on Monday September 30 at 6:00 PM for a special free event with licensed clinical psychologist Dr. Matt Woolley. Dr. Woolley specializes in child, family and adult therapy and joins the KSL podcast Project Recovery With Casey Scott.
Get action steps to open lines of communication, spot early warning signs and set healthy boundaries. Hear more about what you need to know now to avoid problems later. Opportunity to ask questions from an expert. Actionable information for the parents of pre-teens, teenagers and young adults.
To stay updated, RSVP to this event by texting the word TEEN to 57500. You can also stay connected with our Facebook event.
Dr. Wooley works at University of Utah Behavioral Health Clinic, in the Department of Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Division.
His duties include: Individual and family therapy and psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and young adults and their families. Lectures on the topics of psychotherapy, psychological assessment, and child development for psychiatry residents. Psychotherapy supervision for psychiatry residents.
Today’s Top Stories
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Lacy Turner, Kaysville Police Department
- Salt Lake City Marathon brings road closures Saturday morning
- More stores add facemask requirements, enforcing them is another story
- University of Utah responds to Dateline report on McCluskey killing
- U of U planning more in-person classes for fall, potentially 45% of classes
- Sergeant Dusty Butler, Emery County Sheriff’s Office
- DNC chairman effectively kills plans for virtual caucuses
- Elizabeth Smart reveals details of assault, and what she’s doing about it
- Utah school fights vaping epidemic with new technology