PHILADELPHIA, PA (CNN) — Six people, ranging from 14 to 27 years old, are being treated in a Philadelphia hospital after being shot, police said.
A 911 call came in Sunday evening reporting “gunshots and several victims,” Philadelphia police said.
“At 8th Street and Clearfield Street on the highway at approximately 5:24 p.m., E-911 received a call for gunshots and several victims shot on the highway,” Philadelphia police said in an emailed statement, adding that there are “currently 6 victims at Temple University Hospital.”
Four of the victims are in stable condition, Philadelphia police said.
A 21-year-old man was shot once in the left shoulder and is in stable condition. A 22-year-old man was shot once in the chest and is also stable.
A 14-year-old boy, shot once in the right hand, is now stable and a 27-year-old man was shot once in the right hip and once in the right foot and is now also stable.
Two 20-year-old men were shot but their condition is unknown, police said.
An arrest has not yet been made and a weapon hasn’t been recovered, police said.
Today’s Top Stories
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- Electric scooter catches fire in U of U building, relocates classes
- Motivated workers kept airport terminal project relatively virus free
- Taco Tuesday coincides with Cinco de Mayo
- Getting the Call to Serve: 7 Easy and Fulfilling Ways to Get Your Future Missionary Prepared…
- BYU football preparing its offense for Northern Illinois
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School