SALT LAKE CITY — Two people are in the hospital after a shooting at the Skyhouse Apartments in downtown Salt Lake City.
Just after 11 a.m., Salt Lake City Police responded to a call of shots fired inside the apartments at 308 W. North Temple.
Sgt. Keith Horrocks says police believe this was an isolated incident. They do not believe that there is any threat to the public but adds this is still a developing situation.
“At this time we’re trying to piece together what happened. We have an outstanding suspect but we are developing that information.” Horrocks says.
Sgt. Horrocks says that two individuals have been transported to local hospitals. One was in serious condition, and the other was serious but stable.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- Police investigate early morning murder in Avenues
- Church services can resume, National Guard will play bigger role in testing for coronavirus in Utah
- ‘Real Housewives of Salt Lake City’ star faces federal fraud charges for…
- Detective Morzelewski, Cottonwood Heights PD