TAYLORSVILLE — An eighteen-year-old male is in critical condition after being shot at an apartment complex Saturday afternoon, police say.
According to Unified Police Detective Kevin Mallory, police responded to a gunshot wound call at the Settler’s Point Apartments at 1475 W Brookbury Way around 2:30 PM.
The victim was able to walk out of the apartment before being transported to an area hospital in critical condition, Mallory said.
Mallory described the victim and a witness as “not very cooperative,” and said not much is currently known about the circumstances surrounding the shooting. Police do know that four male suspects were seen leaving the scene in a white SUV.
This is a developing story. More information will be added as it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- FanX files motion to avoid legal bills
- Seraph Young, first female voter, finally gets misspelled headstone corrected
- Susan Powell’s son Charlie showed signs he was “troubled”
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Courage Reins
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School