LOGAN (AP)– A Utah man who authorities say vandalized a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints temple because he was upset no women from the faith would date him has been charged with burglary and criminal mischief.
Online court records show that charges were filed Thursday against 34-year-old Peter Ambrose.
Police said after his arrest Tuesday that Ambrose told officers he was upset he could not see his children during the Christmas holiday, and that no Latter-day Saint women wanted to date him.
No attorney was listed for Ambrose in court records.
Today’s Top Stories
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison
- JayMac’s opinion: The brat brawl between Pelosi and Trump. Who’s right? Both wrong.
- Abandoned sacred places around the world
- Italians sing together as radio stations unite to broadcast the national anthem
- New US-Mexico border barrier charts tricky course near homes
- Erin Teuscher, Herriman high school
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance
- Small cans lead to big sales for Coca-Cola