United Airlines has announced that there is going to be a change-up in their complimentary snack offerings in March. The airline told USA Today that instead of the iconic Biscoff cookie, they will be serving Oreo Thins.
“Our complementary snack options continue to be a hit and we’re always looking for opportunities to introduce new selections,” spokesperson Andrea Hiller told USA Today.
The new thin chocolate cookies will join the airline’s lineup alongside the popular Stroopwafel in March.
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons
- Utah’s congressional representatives talk to KSL’s Dave & Dujanovic about…
- AMBER Alert system on pause after empty message in middle of night
- Ogden cancels AMBER Alert, missing infant found safe
- Now’s your chance to pick up US postage stamps honoring military dogs
- Utah Democrats: Board of Education’s Natalie Cline should be held accountable
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…