Normally, this time of year, young ladies go door-to-door, send flyers to work with their parents, or set up tables outside grocery stories to sell their Girl Scout cookies.
That applies to the Girl Scouts, too. That’s why they’re going online to sell Girl Scout cookies.
That means you can get your Samoas and Thin Mints or your Lemon-ups and Tagalongs delivered right to your door with the proceeds going to help your local troop.
You can even donate Girl Scout cookies to first responders, volunteers, and local causes in need with the click of a button.
Shoppers need to buy a minimum of four boxes for shipping, but that minimum does not apply to donated Girl Scout cookies. And yes, just like before, you can purchase cookies to benefit a specific Girl Scout and her troop.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronavirus is transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
State of Utah: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- Granite School District reveals plans for new, safer school designs
- Sen. Lee says Utah National Guard kicked out of DC hotel
- Vivint Smart Home Arena parent company merges with holding firm
- Ford recalls 2 million vehicles because the doors could open while driving
- Endangered woman missing in Logan
- Gov. Herbert announces economy may begin reopening near end of month
- After daring escape, murder suspects may be in Arizona
- Utah County releases business names
- Girl Scouts of Utah