SOUTH SALT LAKE — Early Sunday morning, police issued an Amber Alert for an abducted child whose birth mother was the suspect in the abduction.
The suspect 25-year old Courtney Crow was described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds. She has brown hair and was last seen wearing a white shirt and light jeans.
The child abduction victim is identified by police as Arilyn Crow. She is 4-years old and was wearing a pink shirt and a diaper. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is 3 feet 6 inches and weighs about 35 lbs.
The 25-year old Courtney Crow has been taken into custody by police and the 4-year-old is now safe. The issued Amber Alert is canceled now and police are no longer looking for the suspect and child.
Today’s Top Stories
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- New Zealand mosque shooter sentenced to life without parole
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Over a dozen men arrested in online enticement sting
- Tooele County School District
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance