SOUTH SALT LAKE — Early Sunday morning, police issued an Amber Alert for an abducted child whose birth mother was the suspect in the abduction.
The suspect 25-year old Courtney Crow was described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds. She has brown hair and was last seen wearing a white shirt and light jeans.
The child abduction victim is identified by police as Arilyn Crow. She is 4-years old and was wearing a pink shirt and a diaper. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is 3 feet 6 inches and weighs about 35 lbs.
The 25-year old Courtney Crow has been taken into custody by police and the 4-year-old is now safe. The issued Amber Alert is canceled now and police are no longer looking for the suspect and child.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- Salt Lake City Public Library system reopening for services
- BYU and UVU issue statement, advise two-week deadline to improve numbers
- Man crashes vehicle into Layton business
- KSL NewsRadio Announces New Show, Programming Lineup