SOUTH SALT LAKE — Early Sunday morning, police issued an Amber Alert for an abducted child whose birth mother was the suspect in the abduction.
The suspect 25-year old Courtney Crow was described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds. She has brown hair and was last seen wearing a white shirt and light jeans.
The child abduction victim is identified by police as Arilyn Crow. She is 4-years old and was wearing a pink shirt and a diaper. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is 3 feet 6 inches and weighs about 35 lbs.
The 25-year old Courtney Crow has been taken into custody by police and the 4-year-old is now safe. The issued Amber Alert is canceled now and police are no longer looking for the suspect and child.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia
- Orem among the top 25 best cities to Trick or Treat in America
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- VIDEO: Police shooting in Holladay sends one person to hospital
- Utah state epidemiologist warns of shutdown, return to orange
- Utah Food Bank gets $100K memorial contribution
- Man arrested in possible Hunter High abduction
- Utah rental assistance program launches for those who can’t pay their rent
- Utah university president salaries below the national average
- Helicopter crashes on roof of NYC skyscraper, killing pilot