HUNTSVILLE, Weber County — One man died Sunday morning after a motorcycle crash when he ran off the road near Huntsville.
The incident happened about 9:55 a.m., according to the Utah Department of Public Safety. A 77-year-old man was traveling north on his motorcycle on Trappers Loop Road when he ran off the right side of the road and onto a grassy hillside.
“The driver continued traveling through the grass for approximately 200 yards before crashing,” the department said.
A medical helicopter was dispatched; the man, however, died of his injuries at the scene. His name was not released Sunday.
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Small cans lead to big sales for Coca-Cola
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School
- Why your New Year’s resolution might be doing more harm than good
- Susan Powell’s son Charlie showed signs he was “troubled”
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Honoring the Class of 2020
- Sewage flows into Murray apartment, tenant says landlord need to do more to clean the mess
- FanX files motion to avoid legal bills
- Update: Police identify man in Echo nightclub shooting