SALT LAKE CITY — A quickly burning fire in an area known as Rocky Ridge in Juab County has forced home evacuations.
Utah Fire Info reports the blaze has burned at least 250 acres in an area where many homes have been built recently.
Rocky Ridge is south of Santaquin and north of Nephi, just northeast of the Mona Reservoir.
Additional resources have been ordered to help fight the fire. This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- The 90 minutes that cost Principal Ford White his job
- Gov. Herbert announces COVID-19 to close schools rest of year
- Lay Kou- Southland Elementary
- Live Mic: Nazi headstone in Utah to be removed
- Over 20,000 Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine doses already in Utah
- Dave & Dujanovic: Coping with the fear of returning to school
- Train derailment causes mess near Milford
- Elisa Posey – Corner Canyon High School