(CNN) — A federal appeals court on Wednesday ordered Judge Emmet Sullivan to dismiss the case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, a surprise conclusion in a long-running political fight.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- Motivated workers kept airport terminal project relatively virus free
- A zoning change means another option for the homeless in SLC
- Ogden joins cities observing COVID memorial March 1
- COVID-19 How to Help
- Friend: no matter what missing girl did, she doesn’t deserve to be shamed
- Mrs. Kristi Spendlove – Knowlton Elementary
- Car thefts rising as the temperature drops
- Utah governor praises cleaner-burning Tier 3 fuel coming to Utah