SALT LAKE CITY — Firework shows were canceled across the state of Utah for the Fourth of July. But at the Primary Children’s Medical Center, police officers put on a special Fourth of July show called “Good Night Lights” using the lights on their vehicles.
The West Jordan Police Department posted on their Facebook page about the Fourth of July show along with pictures of both officers and children at the hospital participating in and enjoying the show.
The post said, “Our officers were able to rub shoulders with some super strong and brave kids. We are here for them and they are here for us!”
Today’s Top Stories
- Elder Robert D. Hales remembered as man of courage, tenacity, devotion
- Greg Robinson “Mr. Rob” – Rose Springs Elementary School
- Families remember teens who died on Utah roads in 2018
- Masks still required in Salt Lake City buildings until further notice
- Record breaking rain won’t break the Utah drought, but it’s helping