SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol says that a body was found behind a guardrail on I-15 near Nephi and the Mona Reservoir in Juab County.
Lt. Nick Street says that a crew from the Utah Department of Transportation was alerted about the body on Monday afternoon.
Street says that Juab County Deputies had received a report early Monday morning, around 3 a.m., of a pedestrian trying to run in and out of traffic near mile marker 238, where the body was later found.
Street says the body is believed to be the person from the initial call on Monday morning.
An investigation continues.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Herbert announces COVID-19 to close schools rest of year
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- Dave & Dujanovic: Coping with the fear of returning to school
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Salt Lake County, cities at odds over West Bench future
- Orem among the top 25 best cities to Trick or Treat in America
- 5 Steve Irwin quotes that are also just great life advice
- Unified Police, FBI arrest suspected serial bank robber
- Hill Cumorah Pageant’s final year will come in 2021 instead