(CNN) — Post Malone can talk.
The rapper/singer sat down to chat for almost four hours for “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast.[Mature Language] Malone and Rogan covered a great deal of ground from weather control conspiracy theories to UFOs.
Malone said he believes he spotted a UFO when he was a teen.
“I was probably 16,” he said. “I was in upstate New York.”
Malone explained he was staying with an aunt and uncle who kept him and his cousins on a strict bedtime when he and a cousin spotted an unidentified flying object out the window.
But that wasn’t the only time. Malone said he also spotted UFOs in Southern California where he used to live — and in Utah where he currently lives.
He sported a University of Utah hat during part of the podcast
The school later shouted Malone out on Twitter.
“Thanks to @PostMalone for reppin’ the U during his appearance on the Joe Rogan Show today!,” the tweet read.
Let ‘em know, @PostMalone. THIS IS THE PLACE.
— Utah Football (@Utah_Football) July 29, 2020
Malone told Variety last year that being in Utah helped to ease his anxiety, calling it an “oasis” from Los Angeles. “I’d say since the beginning of middle school, I always felt like I was always anxious and kind of sad all the time, but I kind of came out of it,” he said.
“Being in Utah and being away from the grind and from everybody else and it’s just me with my video games and cold one that feels good to me.”
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Cox: Misinformation about COVID vaccines is dangerous
- AMBER Alert system on pause after empty message in middle of night
- Now’s your chance to pick up US postage stamps honoring military dogs
- 100-year-old Captain Tom knighted by Queen in personal ceremony
- Romance scam uses military photos to fool widow
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- Marc Allen- Woods Cross High School
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates
- What else is happening in the news besides COVID-19?
- Provo man accused of firing AR-15 in a crowded apartment complex