SALT LAKE CITY — Police say that a 2007 Dodge Caliber rolled upside-down after the driver lost control and plunged the car into the Jordan River Saturday.
Reportedly, five people were in the vehicle including a 20-year-old female driver along with four juveniles.
The driver and two of the juveniles, ages 16 and 17 were able to escape from the overturned vehicle while the other two, ages two and 15, remained trapped inside.
First responders that responded to the scene at the Jordan River were able to extricate the two who were trapped inside the car and transported them to a nearby hospital in extremely critical condition.
This is a developing story.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Advice from a registered sex offender: teach your kids
- Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- HOAX ALERT: Health officials warn about color-coded masks flyer
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death
- Best garden gifts for Mother’s Day | KSL Greenhouse
- China pushes conspiracy theories on COVID origin, vaccines
- Sneakers designed in honor of Obama to go on sale for $25,000
- Surgeon General on coronavirus: ‘This week is going to get bad’