Got a story tip, a suggestion for how to make our site better or feedback on our reporting?
We strive for fairness and accuracy in all of our reporting, but we also know that sometimes, we can be a little — well, human.
If you spot something you think needs a correction, an update or more detail, you can contact us anytime at email@example.com. It’s also a great way to submit ideas for future stories or tell us about what’s going on in your neighborhood.
If you are hoping to reach a specific member of our team, you can also contact them directly through their bios, here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Flu vaccine doesn’t fully cover Influenza B, CDC says
- Live Mic: lessons of 1968’s RFK Appalachia visit still echo today
- Green Party selects Howie Hawkins as 2020 presidential nominee
- Police make sixth arrest in the kidnapping and murder of Kearns woman
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit