SALT LAKE CITY — I-80 WB was shut down Thursday night after a semi-truck went up in flames causing all traffic to come to a complete stop.
Utah Highway Patrol Trooper Chris Bishop said they received a call about the truck shortly after 8 p.m and that all of I-15 as well as I-80 WB was closed.
Bishop said at the time there were no injuries reported. When asked how long it would take for traffic to move again, Bishop reported “we don’t know how long.”
“They should clean up within the hour. The officials need to finish clean up. But, I would say within the hour.”
This story is currently being investigated and will be updated when more information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Courage Reins
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…