RIVERTON, Utah — Riverton Police say the search continues for a woman who’s accused of attacking a 9-year-old boy with a taser.
9-year-old boy notices something wrong
“She is still out there”
“He’s scared,” Wright-Green tells the Deseret News. “She is still out there, and my children are not safe. … There is a psychopath tasing little children and it’s not OK.”
Riverton police think the woman is roughly 50 years old with dark complexion, “possibly Hispanic” and is missing a tooth from the front right side of her mouth. Police say she was wearing a purple dress with a floral design at the time of the assault.
Surveillance video shows a “brownish-grey passenger car” driving away with “an older appearance” and “a University of Utah decal sticker on the back window toward the top.”
Riverton police are asking anyone with information to call 801-840-4000.
Today’s Top Stories
- Former missionary finds hope after becoming an addict
- Crash near Spanish Fork Canyon leaves one person in critical condition
- New US-Mexico border barrier charts tricky course near homes
- Parents of Chad Daybell reach out; vigil planned to honor slain children
- Federal agent reportedly accuses Utah business owner of selling fake medical masks, business…
- Anjeanette Armstrong – Early Light Academy
- David O. Leavitt: GOP candidate for Utah attorney general
- Contractor claims accused killer asked for secret soundproof room in basement
- UHP trooper offers in-depth look at life as a black police officer
- Right on the Money: save by following the 24-hour rule