The chicken sandwich battle has its newest contender, and Wendy’s really want’s you to try theirs. That’s why they’re offering customers a free one.
The fast-food restaurant rolled out their chicken contender last week to replace the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich which has been on the menu for the last decade.
Wendy’s says their new Classic Chicken Sandwich has a crispier and juicier fried-chicken filet they’ve topped with mayo, a slice of tomato, lettuce, and pickles — all placed on a toasted bun.
“We can’t wait for our fans to get their hands on the New Classic Chicken Sandwich which has the perfect crunch from breading and pickles paired with the juiciness and flavor of the fillet,” Carl Loredo, Chief Marketing Officer for The Wendy’s Company said at the launch of the sandwich.
How to get a free Wendy’s Chicken Sandwich
If you play your cards right, you can actually get two free Wendy’s chicken sandwiches.
Wendy’s is set to run this promotion until November 8th, where customers can get a free Classic Chicken Sandwich with any other purchase made on their mobile app or at the drive-thru.
In the app, the offer can be found in their ‘Rewards Store’ under ‘Offers.’
More chicken stories:
Today’s Top Stories
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Listen louder than you sing: inside the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- More than 70% of Americans report wearing a mask in public, study shows
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- California to resume some activities by April 1
- Officer-involved shooting in Roy deemed justified, police release video
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer