The chicken sandwich battle has its newest contender, and Wendy’s really want’s you to try theirs. That’s why they’re offering customers a free one.
The fast-food restaurant rolled out their chicken contender last week to replace the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich which has been on the menu for the last decade.
Wendy’s says their new Classic Chicken Sandwich has a crispier and juicier fried-chicken filet they’ve topped with mayo, a slice of tomato, lettuce, and pickles — all placed on a toasted bun.
“We can’t wait for our fans to get their hands on the New Classic Chicken Sandwich which has the perfect crunch from breading and pickles paired with the juiciness and flavor of the fillet,” Carl Loredo, Chief Marketing Officer for The Wendy’s Company said at the launch of the sandwich.
How to get a free Wendy’s Chicken Sandwich
If you play your cards right, you can actually get two free Wendy’s chicken sandwiches.
Wendy’s is set to run this promotion until November 8th, where customers can get a free Classic Chicken Sandwich with any other purchase made on their mobile app or at the drive-thru.
In the app, the offer can be found in their ‘Rewards Store’ under ‘Offers.’
More chicken stories:
Today’s Top Stories
- Police trying to pinpoint driver in deadly crash that killed 16-year-old girl
- Fired U of U detective refutes claims made by school about her dismissal
- ‘I want a future’: Global youth protests urge climate action
- In-depth: Black police officers talk race relations in Utah
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Large police presence near Rose Park
- Donovan Mitchell tests positive for COVID-19
- Mail-in mistakes: how to make sure your ballot and vote count
- What Options Do You Have If You Aren’t Comfortable with the Upcoming School Year? 5…
- Big earthquakes raise interest in West Coast warning system