KEARNS, Utah — The Unified Police Department (UPD) has asked for the public’s help in locating a missing woman who was allegedly kidnapped from her home on Saturday.
On Feb. 6, Conzuelo “Nicole” Solorio-Romero, 25, was “forcibly taken” from her residence in Kearns around 4800 West and 5400 South at approximately 2:30 p.m., the UPD said in a statement.
An investigation into Solorio-Romero’s disappearance led detectives to a second location where they found evidence indicating she had been shot and seriously injured.
Do you recognize this car? @UPDSL believe 25 y/o Conzuelo “Nicole” Solorio-Romero was taken against her will Saturday around 2:30 outside her home in Kearns. They believe she was shot and could have other injuries. Happened in the the area of 4800 West 5400 South. @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/SkYDc1DZXV
— Felicia Martinez (@FeliciaKSL) February 9, 2021
Authorities have a suspect they describe as a Hispanic male who was wearing a white sweatshirt at the time of the abduction. There was also a driver accompanying the suspect, but the driver of the vehicle is unknown at this time.
Police are looking for a silver or grey four-door Toyota Camry that appears to be a 2010 model. They are also trying to find a white pickup with a red or orange plow on the front. The truck was pulling a flatbed trailer containing landscaping equipment and trash.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the UPD at 385-468-9488.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol
- Police say drug ring run by teen had ties to many Utah schools
- Dave & Dujanovic: Coping with the fear of returning to school
- 2 Utah Jazz players named finalists for 2020 Olympic basketball team
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021
- Governor announces ‘soft closure’ of Utah public schools
- Orem among the top 25 best cities to Trick or Treat in America
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Unified Police, FBI arrest suspected serial bank robber