TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A trailer came loose and smashed through the concrete barriers off of I-215 at about 5300 South in Taylorsville on Monday morning.
Amy Donaldson with KSL Podcasts said the crash felt like an earthquake. She said truck was in the slow lane coming around the curve when the trailer came through the concrete barrier near her Taylorsville home. Those in the area said there were no injuries to report.
We are really lucky the truck was traveling in the slow lane. If that had hit a car, this would be a much different story. Fire engine and UDOT on scene now.
— Amy Donaldson (@adonsports) March 15, 2021
The crash didn’t cause any noticeable delays, and crews have responded.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- What makes soda so addictive?
- New survey asks for resident input on Dixie State University name change
- Taco Tuesday coincides with Cinco de Mayo
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Could Joseph Smith’s First Vision have happened on March 26, 200 years ago?
- UPDATE: South Salt Lake DMV Office reopens after confirmed COVID case
- Zion National Park and other Utah national parks begin re-opening
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers