TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A trailer came loose and smashed through the concrete barriers off of I-215 at about 5300 South in Taylorsville on Monday morning.
Amy Donaldson with KSL Podcasts said the crash felt like an earthquake. She said truck was in the slow lane coming around the curve when the trailer came through the concrete barrier near her Taylorsville home. Those in the area said there were no injuries to report.
We are really lucky the truck was traveling in the slow lane. If that had hit a car, this would be a much different story. Fire engine and UDOT on scene now.
— Amy Donaldson (@adonsports) March 15, 2021
The crash didn’t cause any noticeable delays, and crews have responded.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- West Valley teacher arrested, suspected of student sex abuse
- One man killed in rollover accident on I-80 near Wendover
- Utah delegation split on whether the U.S. should leave Afghanistan
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- At-home DNA test reunites father and daughter
- Foggy weather conditions
- After 118 days in the hospital with COVID-19, one man is finally home just in time for the holidays
- Kanye West dropped a new album on Christmas and called it — what else? —…
- Confusion may have led to Naloxone kits being taken away
- All eyes are on Georgia this weekend ahead of Senate debate