If you’re having trouble with Teams or other Microsoft Office products, this could be the reason.
MSFT365Status, the official Twitter account for updates on certain Microsoft 365 services, has tweeted that that “they are investigating an issue for access to multiple M365 services.”
We’re investigating an issue for access to multiple M365 services. Please visit the admin center post M0244568 for more information. We’ll provide additional information here as it becomes available.
— Microsoft 365 Status (@MSFT365Status) March 15, 2021
This message was posted at https://status.office.com/
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Former missionary finds hope after becoming an addict
- Woman killed after getting into what she thought was an Uber
- LDS Church produces “Be One” event Friday night
- Brands pull ads from Facebook, but not its largest advertisers
- A homeschool expert offers tips for parents who are DIYing school
- Mrs. Laura Pettit – Cook Elementary
- Man arrested after suspected murder in Willard
- Boyfriend named person of interest in disappearance of van lifer Gabby Petito
- Northeastern Counseling Center
- Roasted radishes recipe | KSL Greenhouse Show