If you’re having trouble with Teams or other Microsoft Office products, this could be the reason.
MSFT365Status, the official Twitter account for updates on certain Microsoft 365 services, has tweeted that that “they are investigating an issue for access to multiple M365 services.”
We’re investigating an issue for access to multiple M365 services. Please visit the admin center post M0244568 for more information. We’ll provide additional information here as it becomes available.
— Microsoft 365 Status (@MSFT365Status) March 15, 2021
This message was posted at https://status.office.com/
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Proposition 2 has passed. When will medical marijuana become legal in Utah?
- Two boys in custody in connection with South Jordan gun theft
- Researchers studied 163 mass shootings. Here are the four things shooters have in common.