Little Emelia isn’t shy about her feelings. She is so filled with excitement when her big brothers come home from school that she runs up the sidewalk to greet them.
The little girl’s joy wasn’t unique to this day. In her Instagram post, her mother Brittany (@almostindianwife) says this happens all the time!
Do you still feel this way about your sibs?
View this post on Instagram
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘La Llorona’ movie promotion with Mexican healers draws fire
- Utah mother tells her story of coping after losing a daughter to a fentanyl overdose
- AP Question and Answer: Does wearing a mask pose any health risks?
- Conservationists dealing with the spread of graffiti in Cottonwood canyons
- A man ran the length of a marathon all from his balcony during France’s coronavirus lockdown
- Disney will require masks at parks in indoor areas in Florida and California
- Utah delegation responds to ‘repugnant’ Salt Lake Tribune cartoon
- Vickie Dean – Copper Hills Elementary
- Salt Lake County welcomes refugees, immigrants during annual “Welcoming Week”
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash