Little Emelia isn’t shy about her feelings. She is so filled with excitement when her big brothers come home from school that she runs up the sidewalk to greet them.
The little girl’s joy wasn’t unique to this day. In her Instagram post, her mother Brittany (@almostindianwife) says this happens all the time!
Do you still feel this way about your sibs?
View this post on Instagram
Today’s Top Stories
- Mrs. Bonnie Sulz – Northridge Elementary
- Devon Krebs, Mapleton City Police Department
- Elderly Utah man charged with violent attack at senior center
- ‘Far Side’ cartoonist Gary Larson publishes first new work in 25 years
- How the record Huntsman mental health donation will be spent
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered…
- Utah university president salaries below the national average
- Nearly 400 years in the making, ‘Christmas Star’ visible tonight
- Live Mic: Former Secret Service agents talk about protecting Joe Biden
- Secondary water shutdown coming to parts of Davis and Weber Counties