JACKSON, Wyoming — People are preparing to swarm our neighboring states for the best view of a total eclipse of the sun.
August 21st will be the last total solar eclipse in our area of our lifetime, and the best place to see it will be in the north.
Tiny towns throughout Idaho and Wyoming are preparing for hordes of crowds that whole weekend.
Extra park rangers are coming in for Grand Teton and Jackson Hole. They are ordering extra Port-a-Potties.
And if you can’t find lodging, you can rent lawn space in towns like Rexburg and Rigby.
Read more in John Hollenhorst’s special report here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- Cleanup from Magna quake continues as some residents grow more frustrated
- WATCH: Dad builds backyard roller coaster during shelter in place
- News Masters of the Universe: Apollo Edition
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets