JACKSON, Wyoming — People are preparing to swarm our neighboring states for the best view of a total eclipse of the sun.
August 21st will be the last total solar eclipse in our area of our lifetime, and the best place to see it will be in the north.
Tiny towns throughout Idaho and Wyoming are preparing for hordes of crowds that whole weekend.
Extra park rangers are coming in for Grand Teton and Jackson Hole. They are ordering extra Port-a-Potties.
And if you can’t find lodging, you can rent lawn space in towns like Rexburg and Rigby.
Read more in John Hollenhorst’s special report here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- Security guards, like one suspected of murder, have training for licensing
- Pleasant Grove liquor store closed after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Facebook bans deepfakes in fight against online manipulation
- Local police respond to nationwide T-Mobile issue
- Right on the Money: save by following the 24-hour rule
- Trevor Swenson, Clearfield City Police Department
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program