SALT LAKE CITY — A man running to lead Utah’s Democratic Party was forced to walk out of a party debate last night because of protestors.
Rob Miller faces allegations of sexual misconduct, which made a handful of people stand with their backs to the panel last night.
The moderator kept asking them to move so others could see. Finally, Miller said he would just leave the room and speak at the convention instead.
Miller says he’s staying in the campaign until the end and says the allegations are false.
READ MORE: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865681585/Dem-candidate-walks-out-of-debate-as-foes-protest-sexual-misconduct-allegations.html
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Courage Reins