Saige Miller | October 14, 2020 10:10 amRudy Bautista, Libertarian for Attorney General
Greg Skordas has practiced law for 38 years, including eight years in the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office. He has also been a small-claims court judge, private practice (Skordas & Caston, LLC, Salt Lake City) and as a defense attorney. Skordas, 62, is married to Charlotte Miller. They have three children: Nic, Annie and […]
Sean D. Reyes assumed office on Dec. 30, 2013. He was appointed by Gov. Gary Herbert after the resignation of Attorney General John Swallow. He was born Feb. 16, 1971, and raised in Southern California. Reyes earned his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University in 1994 and his J.D. in 1997 from the University of […]
Today’s Top Stories
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison
- JayMac’s opinion: The brat brawl between Pelosi and Trump. Who’s right? Both wrong.
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Abandoned sacred places around the world
- What it was like hunting memes outside Area 51
- Right On The Money: Should parents pay their kids for good grades?
- Online learning still a challenge for students, districts say it’s getting better
- Wild Parsnip, toxic plant that can cause 3rd degree blisters, sighted in Utah