Mrs. Morgan is the most fabulous kindergarten teacher! She has 47 students in her care everyday and she’s just like a mother in her knowledge and treatment of each one. She is creative and masterful in her action/reaction to each of them when a problem arises and is organized so it looks effortless.
She has a fabulously appointed classroom and fun ideas for teaching reading and math to these budding students. She is practical and fun, not mushy and frufru like some kindergarten teachers. She’s no nonsense in her management and execution of lessons which earns her the respect of a tough crowd.
I’ve got a pretty crazy kindergartener and on top of that had a baby in the hospital for 2 months. She is fabulous with my little girl and we never missed a beat throughout our infant’s hospital stay because she stayed aware of what was happening and reassured me that the most important issue was the one I was handling, she would take care of the school stuff. I love Mrs. Morgan and will do everything in my power to insure that my last two children have her as their teacher!
Today’s Top Stories
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle
- Utahns rally to clean up Salt Lake City, Capitol Building after protests
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Bicyclists honor friend lost in deadly Millcreek Canyon avalanche
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- FBI says “Band-Aid Bandit” still on the loose
- Layton Utah Temple site announced